CONTACT INFORMATIONMedia contact: Laura Cruz Tenor Communications for BGV (917) 406-7517 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Time to implementation. This is an issue that applies to a number of analytics solutions, not just prescriptive. Despite a desire to leverage analytics for big data, many decision makers are hesitant to pull the trigger due to a belief that time-to-launch may require up to six months. In fact, there are providers who can have a solution fully integrated and working in two weeks.
- Return on investment. As with any new technology, business leaders worry that it would not be worth the investment in the long run. However, prescriptive has proven its value time and time again. In one instance, prescriptive was able to save a national grocer $1.8 million annually by recognizing a packaging issue pattern.
At the heart of the company’s solution is its patented data processing technology, called In-Situ Processing, which executes on the data residing in the storage device, rather than moving the data out of storage into the processor for analysis. This processing ensures low latency, lowest power consumption with higher performance. This new storage capability is built on a foundation of an enterprise-grade SSD, featuring end-to-end data protection and powerful error correcting code (ECC), as well as additional key capabilities required by the data center, including enhanced quality of service (QoS), 3D TLC NAND enablement, and support for very high capacities. “NGD Systems focuses on providing solutions that enable the computation of data directly in storage, and changing the company’s name to NGD Systems reflects the system level capabilities that we bring into storage solutions,” said Nader Salessi, founder and chief executive officer of NGD Systems. About NGD Systems, Inc. NGD Systems (formerly known as NxGn Data, Inc.) focuses on the next generation of Intelligent SSD Solutions. With a vision of moving computation to data, the company is creating a converged platform delivering both enterprise SSD storage and taking the concept of “compute to data” efficiently and cost effectively. The company holds a number of patents in key areas and was founded in 2013 by SSD industry veterans with more than 100 years of SSD experience, working for such companies as Western Digital, STEC and Memtech. In their various executive roles, the founders have helped drive and shape the storage industry during a period of rapid growth and expansion. The company is based in Irvine, Calif.
NGD Systems formalizes name change from NxGn Data #storage #ssd #ssdstorage #techstorageTweet this
ContactsNGD Systems Elaine Marshall, PR@NGDSystems.com
RegTech companies to look out for in 2016From our previous overview in December 2015 (and our report), there has been a significant exploration of the RegTech industry and a range of financial services industry professionals have been keeping track of the most interesting RegTech companies look out for in 2016 and beyond. Refreshing the overview, we put together a graph of the RegTech companies (by segment) that have been on the radar of the industry professionals and have been listed as interesting RegTech companies to look out for in 2016. Here are the descriptions of some of the companies represented on the graph above: AlgoDynamix is an innovative risk analytics company that detects disruptive events in global financial markets and anticipates price movements hours or days in advance of the event. AQMetrics offers integrated regulatory risk and compliance management solutions. CheckRecipient automatically predicts and prevents misaddressed emails from being accidentally sent to the wrong recipient. Corlytics provides compliance risk analysis for financial institutions. FundApps wraps regulatory information in a cloud-based managed compliance service for asset managers, hedge funds and institutional investors. Funds Reconciliation Software develops cloud-based reconciliation software for the funds industry, replacing prehistoric enterprise software with SaaS. IdentityMind Global is an on-demand platform that provides next-generation risk management and anti-fraud services for the e-commerce ecosystem. KYC Exchange is setting the standard as the first secure communication platform for KYC and customer due diligence (CDD) purposes for the financial industry. OSIS offers an alternative way for banks and investors to analyze credit risk by coherently combining a statistical analysis of data with subjective opinions about forward-looking risk distributions. Such analysis captures parameter uncertainty and allows for designing more coherent stress-testing scenarios. Passfort automates KYC compliance and customer data storage to protect and enable growing regulated businesses online. Percentile builds technology to service the needs of risk management at a global financial institution. Quarule offers risk controls and compliance certification technology for coordinating governance, automating oversight and retaining and reusing knowledge. Silverfinch connects asset managers and insurers through a fund data utility in a secure and controlled environment. Suade designs technology specifically around regulatory concerns. Suade’s solutions enable banks to achieve continuous compliance, manage their costs and easily conduct analyses. Sysnet Global Solutions is a leading international provider of information security assurance and compliance validation services. TradeFlow is a trade data tracking and risk alert-based technology. Tradle uses blockchain to bridge internal and external financial networks to achieve user-controlled KYC portability. Trulioo is a global leader in identity verification. It provides instant electronic identity and address verification for over 4 billion people in 40+ countries. Trunomi solves KYC and unlocks new revenues and efficiencies with technology to easily create and securely manage the consent to use customers’ personal data. Trustev provides online fraud prevention solutions that scan transactions in real time to determine whether they are real or not. Vizor provides software that enables the supervision of companies by a supervisory authority (central bank, financial regulator or tax authority).
ZentriOS is a complete IoT operating system specifically designed for resource constrained applications such as those using ARM Cortex M3/M4 type microcontrollers with only 100 Kbytes of RAM. ZentriOS-powered products can be readily connected to major cloud providers including Amazon AWS, IBM Bluemix, Microsoft Azure, and Salesforce. Customers can manage these solutions using the Zentri Device Management Service, which provides commercial grade authentication, product geo-location and an enterprise embedded application store for domain specific product apps. The Zentri Mobile software development kit further simplifies device discovery, seamless product setup, and device connectivity from iOS and Android smartphones. “ZentriOS is a differentiator for our customers’ technical teams, enabling them to deliver IoT products in weeks without the need to hire specialized developers,” said Alex Iuorio, senior vice president, supplier marketing and business development, Avnet Electronics Marketing Americas. “When coupled with Zentri’s Device Management Service, our customers will benefit from product insights that not only accelerate the development of future products, but also improve the customer’s product experience.” “Avnet’s broad geographic reach along with their unparalleled level of service toward customers requiring hardware, software and cloud solutions for IoT make them a perfect channel representative for Zentri,” said Nick Dutton vice president, embedded, Zentri. “Customers are looking for a pragmatic solution that focuses first on reliable and secure fleet management, which is only possible when you do the hard part right – making sure the product has a full featured IoT optimized OS.” ZentriOS and Zentri Device Management Services are both available for Avnet’s BCM4343W IoT Starter. For more information on Avnet’s line card, please click here to visit Avnet’s products page. About Avnet, Inc. From components to cloud and design to disposal, Avnet, Inc. (NYSE:AVT) accelerates the success of customers who build, sell and use technology globally by providing them with a comprehensive portfolio of innovative products, services and solutions. Avnet is a Fortune 500 company with revenues of $27.9 billion for the fiscal year 2015. For more information, visitwww.avnet.com. About Zentri Zentri is transforming the way product companies deliver secure mobile and cloud connected products that deliver rich connected experiences across multiple product lines. Leveraging Zentri’s Secure Connected Platform for IoT, our customers get to market in weeks instead of years with highly secure and robust products. In addition to delivering the connected experience product buyers expect, we enable secure product authentication, seamless OTA software update, remote product diagnosis and analytics, and more. The heart of our platform is ZentriOS, a complete product operating system available to license as well as embedded into third party and Zentri’s own wireless modules, cloud device management software available as a service or as a connector for your existing cloud partner, and iOS/Android SDK’s for mobile app developers. Over 1,250 customers trust Zentri to securely connect their products and drive deep customer engagement. Learn more atwww.zentri.com.
Avnet Enhances #IoT Cloud Connectivity Solutions Portfolio with Zentri Franchise in the AmericasTweet this
PALO ALTO, CALIF. (PRWEB) MAY 24, 2016
IdentityMind Global, pioneer of trusted digital identities for digital commerce, today announced IDMPay, a risk-managed payment processing solution that combines IdentityMind’s Trusted Digital Identities and fraud protection platform with an award-winning payment gateway.
The move to chip-based payment cards from magstripe-based cards has driven more fraud online. That is why experts project fraud losses to grow by 32% by 2018. With that in mind, IdentityMind launched IDMPay, a risk-managed payment solution that provides:
- Industry-leading fraud protection platform that delivers chargeback rates, on average, 66% lower than the industry average
- Easy customization that empowers merchants with control and visibility into policies and strategies to maximize acceptance rates
- Streamlined onboarding process through a single application for underwriting, and a unified API for payment gateway and fraud management
- Cost-effective operations through hosted payment pages offering payment tokenization
“Many of our clients came to us because they were caught unprepared. And, that means paying an average of $3.34 for every dollar of fraud. IDMPay was designed to remove fraud as a drag on the bottom line,” said Garrett Gafke, president and CEO of IdentityMind Global. “IDMPay is a single solution for fraud management and payment processing that allows merchants to combines rapid merchant account onboarding and easy integration with payment flow to ensure merchants have the proper tools in place quickly that fit their needs.”
IDMPay offers online merchants a full range of capabilities for managing account approval, payment processing, risk mitigation and chargeback reporting. IDMPay delivers full control for the lifecycle of merchant accounts. IDMPay tackles the complexities of managing risk due to demands for cross border payments, provide services for underbanked and unbanked demographics, and explosive growth of mobile payments. Key features of IDMPay include:
- A secure payment gateway supporting credit card processing, ACH, and alternative payment methods
- Top-of-line fraud prevention solution for ecommerce including: digital identities reputation, mobile security, identity verification, IP geolocation, device fingerprinting, phone verification, out of wallet questions, document verification, social network analysis, OFAC, and other sanctions screening
- Simple integration to get customer up and running in few days
- Card tokenization to ease the PCI burden
- Chargeback prevention and proactive refunding
- Operations platform for risk analysts with on-demand tools to facilitate manual reviews
- Customizable fraud prevention gateway tools, with specialized capabilities for mobile fraud prevention
- Payment acceptance in 63 countries
- API-based transaction gateway for easy integration
- Full online reporting tools and transaction analysis with API reporting
- Off-the-shelf support for shopping carts
For additional information about IDMPay: http://www.identitymindglobal.com/idmpay
About IdentityMind Global IdentityMind Global™ pioneered trusted digital identities for digital commerce. The IdentityMind™ on-demand platform provides real-time risk management for leading Fintech companies, traditional banks and online merchants around the world. Using its innovative, Electronic DNA (eDNA™) technology, it securely tracks the entities involved in each transaction (e.g. consumers, merchants, cardholders, payment wallets, alternative payment methods, etc.) to build payment reputations, and allows companies to identity and reduce potential fraud, evaluate merchant account applications, onboard accounts, enablie identity verification services, and identify potential money laundering. For more information, visit http://www.identitymindglobal.com.
- The transaction will create a dedicated subsidiary focused on Enterprise Security by merging Aurionpro’s Enterprise Security division and Spikes Security. The subsidiary will be headquartered in Silicon Valley with global operations in North America, Europe, Asia and Australia
- The new subsidiary attracts fresh equity investment from new and existing investors including Benhamou Global Ventures and Javelin Venture Partners. Aurionpro will own 80% of the new combined subsidiary. The closure of the merger process is targeted to be completed in six weeks
- In addition to expanding its offering set, the deal amplifies and accelerates the growth objectives of Aurionpro’s largest business division – Enterprise Security by expanding its addressable market with offerings ranging from Identity and Access Management to Web Malware isolation – a rapidly growing new area in Cyber Security
- The combined business will benefit from expanded customer reach, a broader product portfolio and an accelerated roadmap by leveraging offshore low cost R&D
- The new subsidiary will have Michael Mansouri as CEO and Swapnil Mehta as President. Michael is currently CEO of Spikes Security and an industry veteran having scaled three Security related businesses successfully in the past 20 years by unlocking embedded value. Swapnil Mehta currently heads the Enterprise Security division at Aurionpro and is an accomplished security solutions leader having delivered some of the most sophisticated Identity Management programs for leading banks and corporations.
- Profitect (First place)
- ClickIt Inc. (Second place)
- Prism Skylabs (Third place)
- Profitect (Retailers Choice)