Eric Benhamou, BGV Founder and General Partner, is scheduled to speak at Global Technology Symposium, Silicon Valley. This year the GTS summit will take place in San Francisco, March 31-April 1st.
Eric will participate in the discussion on “The New Bite of Technology,” scheduled for April 1st from 10:20 – 11 AM. In this discussion, experts take a look at the good and bad of technology’s growth, and how it is affecting industries and markets across the globe. Discussion will focus on big industry as well as the trickle down to our daily lives.
For more details and registration, please visit the website at http://www.globaltechsymposium.com/
- “GTRI believes the isolation technology implemented in Isla is effective at preventing the impact of web-based threats to end users.”
- “Installation and setup of the Isla Appliance and Control Center (is found) to be straightforward, with adequate directions provided by the Isla Appliance Quick-Start Guide.”
- “The Isla Control Center interface (is found) to be streamlined and intuitive to navigate.”
- “The Isla browsing experience was not unnatural or awkward.”
Media Contact: Dan Chmielewski Madison Alexander PR 1-714-832-8716 1-949-231-2965 email: Email Contact
A relatively new term, “RegTech” refers to a set of companies and solutions that address regulatory challenges across industries, including financial services, through innovative technology. RegTech solutions are agile by nature due to the complexity and momentum of regulatory transitions. Traditionally, the technology was developed to be robust. However, RegTech can’t afford the luxury to deliver a solution for static requirements—it has to be a self-learning machine.The list is broken down into 3 categories, dividing the companies according to UK, Ireland, and USA-based regulatory solutions, as well as two companies from Switzerland and the Netherlands. According to Sean Smith, a partner in Risk Advisory at Deloitte,
“In the short term, RegTech will help firms to automate the more mundane compliance tasks and reduce operational risks associated with meeting compliance and reporting obligations. In the longer term, it will empower compliance functions to make informed risk choices based on data provided insight about the compliance risks it faces and how it mitigates and manages those risks.”
We’re proud to be featured on LTP’s list, and to be defining the next generation of risk solutions for digital commerce.
The session topics are as follows:
Venture Capital: Is There A Bubble, & If So – When Will It Burst?
Fees: What Is The New Normal? Is This Satisfactory? When Should Fee Breaks Be Used & Are Current Fee Levels Sustainable?
Zombie Funds: What Should An LP Do If They Discover One In Their Portfolio?
Blind Pool Fund Investing: Is The End Nigh?
For detailed agenda, please visit http://www.superinvestorus.com/page/Agenda-Highlights
NXP collaborated with ecosystem partner, Zentri, known for creating a single platform stack that helps companies build connected products for the IoT market, to combine the NXP LPC43S67 microcontroller, A7001CM secure element and NTAG I2C NFC, a Murata SN8000 802.11b/g/n module, with the Zentri Secure Connected Product Platform. The kit is designed to simplify the effort and reduce the time needed to create and deploy secure, connected products such as vending machines, personal health devices and interactive displays, industrial products used for factory automation, industrial gateways and diagnostic equipment, as well as consumer products used in the home, such as washing machines and thermostats. The LPC43S67-A70CM Cloud Connectivity Kit jumpstarts all three key aspects of developing an IoT product:
“The Kit makes it easy for developers to stay focused on releasing embedded products, deliver a great connected experience to all users and, ultimately, to enable product companies to realize new, recurring business models with premium product features and services.”
- security and connectivity of the physical device, including secure cloud-based device management for provisioning and remote management
- developing applications for end users and connected users, and
- protocol-agnostic cloud connectivity to support the connected functionality and services.
- Reference hardware: LPCXpresso43S67 board based on the NXP LPC43S67 microcontroller and A7001CM secure element, an NXP LPC General Purpose Shield, an NXP NFC NTAG I2C board, and Murata SN8000 802.11b/g/n (SD card)
- Zentri Secure Connected Product Platform: the ZentriOS, ZentriOS SDK, ZentriDMS, and Zentri Mobile App SDK
- NXP LPC43S67-A70CM Cloud Connectivity Kit
- Zentri portal for Complete Connected Product Platform components: https://www.zentri.com/nxp
- NXP LPCXpresso IDE: http://www.nxp.com/techzones/microcontrollers-resources/developer-ecosystem/software-development-tools/lpcxpresso.html
- NXP LPC43S67 microcontroller
- NXP A7001CM secure element
Zentri Labs enables companies to provide secure market-ready connected products to their customers at scale. The business unit provides domain specific connected products including hardware, embedded software, and cloud services in a fraction of the time it would take to develop products from scratch.
LOS GATOS, Calif.–(BUSINESS WIRE)–November 18, 2015–
Zentri Labs’ customers benefit in the following ways:
- Offer market specific connected product by configuring a field proven product design in days
- Harness ZentriOS, the most powerful connected product operating system for resource constrained devices, to build highly efficient and robust connected products
- Leverage Zentri Device Management Service which enables reliable encrypted software updates, an enterprise app store for embedded product apps, and product geolocation.
Some of the successful products that Zentri Labs have deployed include in-store wireless location products for tracking consumer behavior, wireless audio control products, asset tracking products, and wireless products for commercial fitness equipment.
“OmniTrail Technologies, developers of the world’s most accurate and power efficient micro-location protocol, leverages Zentri Lab’s expertise to serve its enterprise customers. Zentri Labs has a unique and powerful model that helped us launch a connected product for our key customers without the inherent risks and delay of building a secure connectivity solution ourselves,” said Richard Fuller, Head of R&D, Omnitrail Technologies. “In addition to the product itself, we really valued the incredible support provided by the Zentri Labs team.”
Zentri Labs is led by Chief Innovation Officer, Mike Conrad, a serial entrepreneur and connected products expert. Conrad has founded three successful startups that revolutionized the connected products business and has launched a series of successful products to market. Conrad’s focus is on the drastic simplification of wireless connected product design and configuration which has been a major driver for the Zentri platform.
“The unique opportunity we have in IoT is being able to create a near market-ready product design in days. Companies can take years to do this if they don’t have a secure production-ready platform and years of accumulated knowledge of how connected products are built,” said Mike Conrad, Founder and Chief Innovation Officer, Zentri. “Our customers value the speed of productization and the fact that products are reliable out of the box.”
Customers can take advantage of Zentri Labs to build innovative new products at https://www.zentri.com/labs
Zentri is radically changing the way product companies deliver secure mobile and cloud connected products that deliver rich connected experiences. Leveraging Zentri’s Silicon-to-Cloud Secure Connected Product Platform, our customers get to market in weeks instead of years with highly secure and robust products. In addition to delivering the connected experience product buyers expect, we enable secure product authentication, seamless OTA software update, remote product diagnosis and analytics, and more. The heart of our platform is ZentriOS, a complete product operating system embedded into Zentri’s Wi-Fi and Bluetooth LE modules or available as standalone software, cloud device management software available as a service or as a connector for your existing cloud partner, and iOS/Android SDK’s for mobile app developers. Over 600 customers trust Zentri to securely connect their products and drive deep customer engagement. Learn more at www.zentri.com.
View source version on businesswire.com: http://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20151118005541/en/