Bayshore Industrial Cyber Protection Platform Honored for Exceptional Innovation
BETHESDA, Md., July 25, 2017 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Bayshore Networks, the leading provider of cyber protection for industrial infrastructure, today announced that the Bayshore Industrial Cyber Protection Platform has received a 2017 IoT Evolution Product of the Year Award from IoT Evolution magazine and IoT Evolution World, the leading magazine and Web site covering IoT technologies.
The Bayshore Industrial Cyber Protection Platform provides all the necessary tools required to defend Operational Technology (OT) infrastructure against sophisticated, complex attack systems, allow industrial data to be shared, enable the managed interconnection of industrial assets, and reduce cyber security concerns. The platform incorporates state of the art threat intelligence, and operates at scale, providing visualization of industrial assets, anomaly and intrusion detection, high-performance deep filtration of industrial protocols, policy enforced alerting and/or blocking of unauthorized traffic, and transformation of industrial data to business formats.
“We are delighted to be recognized as Product of the Year by IoT Evolution,” said Mike Dager, Bayshore CEO. “The Bayshore Industrial Cyber Protection Platform represents breakthrough innovation enabling customers to deploy preventative, defense-in-depth technologies that stop industrial cyber threats before they start, and unlock the business benefits heralded by the Industrial Internet.”
“The solutions selected for the IoT Evolution Product of Year Award reflect the diverse range of innovation driving the machine to machine market today. It is my honor to congratulate Bayshore Networks for their innovative work and superior contribution to the rapidly evolving IoT industry,” said Carl Ford, CEO of Crossfire Media, a co-publisher of IoT Evolution.
“It is my pleasure to recognize the Bayshore Industrial Cyber Protection Platform, an innovative solution that earned Bayshore Networks the 2017 IoT Evolution Product of the Year Award,” said Rich Tehrani, CEO, TMC. “I look forward to seeing more innovation from Bayshore in the future.”
The Bayshore Industrial Cyber Protection Platform
The comprehensive Bayshore Industrial Cyber Protection Platform uniquely offers customers a long-term solution by providing the following capabilities and features in a single tightly integrated, extensible and scalable architecture:
- Discovery – non-disruptive, automated identification and inventory of devices, networks, and systems throughout the Operational Technology (OT) environment delivers actionable visibility and reporting.
- Detection – real-time monitoring and deep content filtration of industrial protocols offers actionable insights by identifying changes to assets and traffic, anomalies from baseline behavior, and violations of specific pre-established policies.
- Prevention – active alerting and optional blocking of offending communication and commands prevent cyber threats from affecting targeted objects and data. Because Bayshore operates at line speed, and protection is provided at a fine-grained transaction level, authorized traffic flows unimpeded allowing normal workflows to continue even in the face of ongoing cyberattacks.
- Optimization – Conversion of industrial data into formats consumable by business analytics programs supports digital transformation and Six Sigma process improvement initiatives, including reductions in cost, waste, energy consumption, and improvements in safety, efficiency, quality, and timeliness.
- Innovation – Extending protection outside the plant, Bayshore can establish trusted communication channels with outside entities, while controlling the content communicated over those channels. Third party contractors, for instance, can be allowed remote access to a specific machine, while their interactions with that machine can be policy protected to prevent unauthorized activity. In the same way, communication with external partners, suppliers and service providers can be established and controlled, allowing secure confident connection to the Industrial Internet.
For more information on the Bayshore Industrial Cyber Protection Platform, visit www.bayshorenetworks.com/platform. The winners of the 2017 IoT Evolution Product of the Year Award will be published in the next issue of IoT Evolution magazine.
About Bayshore Networks
Bayshore Networks is the leading provider of industrial cyber protection. The Company’s award-winning Industrial Cyber Protection Platform unlocks the power of the Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT), providing enterprises with unprecedented visibility into their Operational Technology (OT) infrastructure while safely and securely protecting ICS systems, industrial applications, networks, machines, and workers from cyber threats. Bayshore’s strategic partners include among others Arista, AT&T, BAE, Cisco, Dell, SAP, VMware, and Yokogawa. Bayshore is a privately held company headquartered in Washington, DC and backed by Trident Capital Cybersecurity, Yokogawa, Samsung Next, and BGV Capital. For more information, visit www.bayshorenetworks.com
- 25 Jul, 2017
- Posted by Anik Bose
- 0 Comments