Bayshore Networks Receives 2017 IoT Evolution Product of the Year Award
Bayshore Industrial Cyber Protection Platform Honored for Exceptional Innovation BETHESDA, Md., July 25, 2017 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Bayshore Networks, the leading provider of cyber protection for industrial infrastructure, today announced that the Bayshore Industrial Cyber Protection Platform has received a 2017 IoT Evolution Product of the Year Award from IoT Evolution magazine and IoT Evolution World, the leading magazine and Web site covering IoT technologies.
- Discovery – non-disruptive, automated identification and inventory of devices, networks, and systems throughout the Operational Technology (OT) environment delivers actionable visibility and reporting.
- Detection – real-time monitoring and deep content filtration of industrial protocols offers actionable insights by identifying changes to assets and traffic, anomalies from baseline behavior, and violations of specific pre-established policies.
- Prevention – active alerting and optional blocking of offending communication and commands prevent cyber threats from affecting targeted objects and data. Because Bayshore operates at line speed, and protection is provided at a fine-grained transaction level, authorized traffic flows unimpeded allowing normal workflows to continue even in the face of ongoing cyberattacks.
- Optimization – Conversion of industrial data into formats consumable by business analytics programs supports digital transformation and Six Sigma process improvement initiatives, including reductions in cost, waste, energy consumption, and improvements in safety, efficiency, quality, and timeliness.
- Innovation – Extending protection outside the plant, Bayshore can establish trusted communication channels with outside entities, while controlling the content communicated over those channels. Third party contractors, for instance, can be allowed remote access to a specific machine, while their interactions with that machine can be policy protected to prevent unauthorized activity. In the same way, communication with external partners, suppliers and service providers can be established and controlled, allowing secure confident connection to the Industrial Internet.