New NXP and Zentri Cloud Connectivity Kit Reduces Time to Market for Developing IoT Devices
Kit dramatically simplifies deployment and management of secure, connected products with Wi-Fi and cloud connectivity EINDHOVEN, Netherlands & LOS GATOS, Calif.–(BUSINESS WIRE)–NXP Semiconductors N.V. (NASDAQ:NXPI) today unveiled the LPC43S67-A70CM Cloud Connectivity Kit designed to significantly reduce time-to-market for deploying IoT products. The kit helps designers bridge the gap between unconnected embedded products to cloud-connected products without the need for deep expertise in security, Wi-Fi stacks, device commissioning, and cloud service APIs.
NXP collaborated with ecosystem partner, Zentri, known for creating a single platform stack that helps companies build connected products for the IoT market, to combine the NXP LPC43S67 microcontroller, A7001CM secure element and NTAG I2C NFC, a Murata SN8000 802.11b/g/n module, with the Zentri Secure Connected Product Platform. The kit is designed to simplify the effort and reduce the time needed to create and deploy secure, connected products such as vending machines, personal health devices and interactive displays, industrial products used for factory automation, industrial gateways and diagnostic equipment, as well as consumer products used in the home, such as washing machines and thermostats. The LPC43S67-A70CM Cloud Connectivity Kit jumpstarts all three key aspects of developing an IoT product:
“The Kit makes it easy for developers to stay focused on releasing embedded products, deliver a great connected experience to all users and, ultimately, to enable product companies to realize new, recurring business models with premium product features and services.”
- security and connectivity of the physical device, including secure cloud-based device management for provisioning and remote management
- developing applications for end users and connected users, and
- protocol-agnostic cloud connectivity to support the connected functionality and services.
- Reference hardware: LPCXpresso43S67 board based on the NXP LPC43S67 microcontroller and A7001CM secure element, an NXP LPC General Purpose Shield, an NXP NFC NTAG I2C board, and Murata SN8000 802.11b/g/n (SD card)
- Zentri Secure Connected Product Platform: the ZentriOS, ZentriOS SDK, ZentriDMS, and Zentri Mobile App SDK
- NXP LPC43S67-A70CM Cloud Connectivity Kit
- Zentri portal for Complete Connected Product Platform components: https://www.zentri.com/nxp
- NXP LPCXpresso IDE: http://www.nxp.com/techzones/microcontrollers-resources/developer-ecosystem/software-development-tools/lpcxpresso.html
- NXP LPC43S67 microcontroller
- NXP A7001CM secure element